OnPower, Inc.'s Power Generation Packages incorporate the Siemens SGT-A05 (Industrial 501-K) family of Aeroderivative Industrial Gas Turbines. The more that 2,500 501 industrial gas turbines installed around the world have accumulated over 65 million operating hours further demonstrating the dependability and reliability of the 501 design. The industrial 501 gas turbine is based on the proven T-56 turboprop engine, recognized for its reliability in the Lockheed Martin C-130 Hercules transport aircraft.
Industrial Power Generation
Our customers include: Hospitals, Universities and Municipalities District Energy Plants, Food and Beverage Processing, Financial Data Centers, Pharmaceuticals, Public Utilities, Pulp and Paper Mills, Landfills, Textiles, Sewage and Waste Water Treatment
- Peaking and Continuous Electrical Power Generation
- Distributed Electrical Power Generation
- Combined Heat and Power Applications
- Combined Cycle Applications
- Full Condensing Steam Turbine
- Extraction / Condensing Steam Turbine
Oil & Gas Power Generation
Applications include: Onshore Chemical and Petrochemical Plants, Gas Treating Plants and Offshore Drilling and Production Platforms
- Continuous Electrical Power Generation
- Waste Heat Recovery for Gas Treating and Enhanced Oil Recovery
Gas Turbine Generator Set Packages
- Siemens SGT-A05 (Industrial 501-K) Aeroderivative Industrial Gas Turbines.
- Single shaft cold end drive turbine design.
- Light weight turbine design provides easy removal and handling.
- Modular Construction simplifies on-site maintenance and increases on-line availability.
- Rugged Reliable Performance.
- Epicyclic or Parallel Offset Double Helical Design Speed Reduction Gearboxes.
- Gearboxes free standing of face mounted to the generator.
- Four pole AC Generator available for 50 and 60 Hertz applications.
- Fast Starting from stand still to full speed in less than 60 seconds.
- Rapid Loading from 0% to 100% load in less than 90 seconds.
- Excellent Transient Response full load pick-up and drop capability.
- Multiple Fuel System and Emission Control Options Dry Low Emission System Available.
- Single lift structural base plate for gas turbine, generator and gearbox reduces installation time and insures alignment.
- Package mounted acoustical and weatherproof enclosures simplify installation.
- Remote mounted gas turbine generator control panels suitable for control room installation.
- Mechanical Run and Performance Testing at the factory reduces on-site time for commissioning.
Nominal rating based on ISO standard conditions at 15ºC (59ºF), sea level and no inlet / exhaust duct losses, relative humidity 60% and natural gas fuel with lower heating value (LHV) 35 MJ/nm3 (940 Btu/scf).
||30 ft. 4 in.
||9 ft. 6 in.
||7 ft. 6 in.
||33 ft. 7 in.
||10 ft. 2 in.
||7 ft. 6 in.
||34 ft. 6 in.
||10 ft. 2 in.